Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday, March 7, 2016


So busy, so little time!  :)

I'm here!  Finally I've got time to write again.  Thanks you all for visiting my blog and taking the time out to read my posts.  :)  I am doing great and I hope you are all doing great as well.

I've got a bit of Spring fever, as it's been increasingly growing warmer and warmer here in California (Not that it actually gets really cold or anything..hahaha).  I honestly think it's because I am anticipating my upcoming travel to Utah!  That's right!  Utah's a place that I've always wanted to visit and a place that's also on my travel vision board.  So happy to be able to finally check it off.  ;)   Stay tuned for awesome videos and beautiful pictures from my trip at the end of this month.  :)


That said, I am also excited because I have signed up as a host mom for Youth For Understanding.  This year, my sister and I will be hosting a student from China!  It will be great as she learns and gets to experience American culture with us.  We'll also learn some things about Chinese culture as well I am sure.  I am looking forward to her staying with us and becoming part of our family.  Also something for you to stay tuned for!  ;)  I'll finally be a mother.  ;)

Anyway, I hope you are all well.  I just wanted to touch bases with you and let you know what I am up to.  I'm starting to get back into the habit of writing again so I'll finish up here and start working on my novel again.  :)  I've got load of ideas!

Wish you all the best and again, thanks for always checking me out and keeping up with what it is that I am doing.  ;)

Love,
Torri :)

No comments: