Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring Break - Temecula, California 2015

Outside the box again - not really because how many times have I been to California already?  Hehehe!  Hopefully I'll get to stay permanently one day.  My sister and I took a 5 day trip to Riverside, California to explore Temecula Valley - a place so serene, beautiful, and natural.  I was really impressed, as this great place is only located 1.5 hours from the glitz and glam of Los Angeles and 1 hour from the hustle and bustle of San Diego!  Nestled away in the Temecula Valley, Temecula California is a quaint city that has so much to offer.  I was very impressed with my stay.  I can't wait to go back!  ;)  Wine Country is fantastic!  The entire area is breath-taking!  See for yourself below.

 Never stayed at Hampton Inn but it was a nice, clean, but noisy hotel in Temecula. ;)

Room with double beds

 Refrigerator and microwave in room - convenient. 

 Clean bathroom.

 Beautiful Lake Skinner near Wine Country

More views of the lake.

 Another view of the lake.

 Serene and beautiful bike trail.  

 Fragrant flower fields.  

 Lovely view of the valley!

 More nice views of Temecula Valley

 Rental SUV - great drive!  

 Promenade movie theater at the mall. 

 Next pictures are of Temecula Wine country!  What a great experience!


 









 Beautiful home in Temecula. 



 Lovely park for a great picnic!  :)
 
 Japanese Duck Pond right in the center of town....

 Torii gate to park entrance

 Cute duck!  :) 

I enjoyed feeding the ducks.

No comments: