Friday, April 24, 2015

About Me

Maui, Hawaii
WELCOME!  Thanks for visiting my blog!  I'm very excited about having this place online where I can share my daily activities, experiences, travels, recipes, and thoughts with anyone who cares! :)  I hope that after visiting, my blog becomes a frequent address in your web browser.

I'm a PROUD SLYTHERIN ^^, a lover of travel and culture, an avid horror and fantasy reader.  I love all things tea- teapots, tea parties, scones, and jam.  I love anime, the Sims, horror/action movies, magic, warlocks and witches, vampires, beautiful beaches, canyons and mountains, flower gardens, cute dogs, sewing, writing and blogging, and the colors blue and black...

I have a Bachelor's degree in English and a Master's degree in Higher Education Administration.  My hobbies are traveling and spending time with my family and friends and my dog, Coco.

Love,
Torri ;)

1 comment:

Vahid said...

Hi Torri!
Lovely blog and I saw Coco's picture. very beautiful. Music is also lovely. :)
Vahid