Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday, March 27, 2015


Oh my gosh!!!

Talk about a lazy bomb!!!  ^^ I can't believe I haven't written in this since August 2014!  :)  Wow!  I've been very busy over the past few months.  I got a new boss at work and I'm extremely busy  recently.  Also, my sister and I have SOLD our home!  YAY!!!  We took it off the market a few months ago because the realtor that we were working with was a LOST CAUSE!  She sucked so much.  We had to wait until early this year to list it again, but once back on the market, it sold so quick - two weeks.  I must say, it's a bittersweet feeling.  We've been there so long!  :(  But, I know it's time to say goodbye.  Out with the old and in with the new!  ;)  I'm looking forward to this next chapter in life!  :)  hahahah!


What else is new:   I've really been getting serious about what my future will hold.  I'll be 34 my birthday and it's time for me to start thinking seriously about what I want and what I don't want.  I am a huge fan of the Happy Black Woman website, which really inspired me to make a vision board.  This board helps me to stay focused and to know what it is that I want.  :)  I had a great time doing this project, as it really helped me to find out more about myself.  I was surprised!!  You can see it below:

I can't wait to start marking off goals as I complete them.  How exciting.  If you haven't done this project I advise it!!

I've got a lot of more updates, but you can find them in other parts of this blog.  :)  I don't want to just post everything here.  I did some traveling, so be sure to check out my travel section!  This place will have a very, very special and significant impact on my life this year!  ;) ...Stay tuned.

Love,
Torri ;)

No comments: