Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thanksgiving (November 2011)

Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, my most favorite holiday of the year! :) I had a wonderful, relaxing holiday this year (as every year), full of great food, laughter, and conversation. Enjoy my pictures below! :)


Dining room all decorated for fall. I choose a scarecrow theme this year.

A touch of fall everywhere!

Fall table-scape with simple white, yet elegant dinnerware

Yummy cranberry cookies go well with tea or coffee!

Move over turkey, because my mother's juicy, delicious stuffed Cornish hens stole the show! :)

Creamy mac-n-cheese made by me (I'm so proud).

Tasty Pumpkin Cheese cake with whipped cream (made by me, YAY!)

My shirt says it all SUPERGIRL!!! Hahahaha!!!

Creamy Shrimp chowder to die for! :)

Croissant rolls and shrimp chowder makes an excellent starter!

Dessert is served!

My yummy bowl of chowder and a buttered croissant roll. YUM!

The traditional AMERICAN Thanksgiving plate. Let me introduce (left to right: cranberry sauce, turkey dressing and gravy, macaroni and cheese, stuffed hen, ham, potato salad, and green beans) HAHAHA!

Homemade apple pie with whipped cream.

Pumpkin cheesecake with a nice, hot cup of hazelnut coffee!

What a great THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: