Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall Dinner Party (2012)

I've been having this blog now for 3 years, and for all of you who are following or are checking in know that each autumn I try to do a dinner party to welcome in the season.  Autumn's my favorite season of them all.  I love the colorful leaves, the harvest vegatables, and or course the two most important holidays - Thanksgiving and Halloween.  Important because in my family, I am the one who hosts them both!  :)  Anyway, this year I decided to do a fall party that was very comforting.  I thought outside of the box and came up with a menu that was surely liked by my family - my sister's yummy Italian lasagna, served with a fresh salad, corn, buttered french bread, and hot, cripy onion rings! For dessert I made a delicious blueberry cake.  What a great dinner to welcome autumn!

 


 
Blueberry cake (see recipe section to get this tasty cake recipe)

No comments: