Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hiii!!!

Snow, snow, snow! I'm at work at the moment and it's all coming down! Usually I am so excited about the snow since it hardly ever snows in Atlanta; however, this year, I can honestly say that I cannot wait until it's springtime! All this winter weather and snow is driving me CRAZY! :) I can't wait until the warm weather so I can get outside and plant flowers. It all sounds so lovely. :)
I haven't been up to much recently. I've been extremely busy at work, working long hours and coming home very late in the night. Not to mention how busy I've been with school. I seem to have paper after paper to write! Will it ever stop? :P

Anyway, I had a very nice weekend. I went to the movies to see "Shutter Island." I thought it would be boring, but I really enjoyed it. I think Leonardo DiCaprio is a fantastic actor! He really played his part well. It was a good movie with a lot of suspense and mystery. I left the theather thinking "that could not have happened."

Well, I'll be posting more later!

Torri :)

Snowy, winter weather in Georgia and my neighborhood:







No comments: