Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday, February 5, 2010

I have been so bad, having neglected my blog due to an overwhelming amount of classwork! I have been so busy with my Master's program that I haven't had enough time for myself. It feels good to be able to get online and update and remove old posts from my blog. :) I won't take this time for granted.

Other than school work, I have been extremely busy with other things. One of those things is trying to figure out where I want to go for Summer vacation! I haven't settled on just one place yet. London's very expensive and I'd love to go, but when I think about how much I'll have to spend, I have second thoughts. ;) San Diego's nice, but we've been to California so much and I'd really like to see some other places. My sister suggested going to New York and seeing the US Open Tennis tournament in September, but I'm afraid that I'll waste money not seeing my favorite player, Rafa Nadal playing! Hahahaha He's already having some serious injures that I'm not sure will heal before the open. See? Now you see how hard of a time I'm having planning what to do! ;)

I'll try my best to update my blog as much as I can, but it won't be every week like I have done in the past! After I'm done with this semester, I should have more time!

Have a lovely day and keep reading and writing!

Love,
ToRRi

1 comment:

Penpal Andrew said...

i saw your ad at penpalsnow and just wanted to say hi. Love the way you write. Such a fresh nice feeling.