Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday, January 10, 2010

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! It is extremely cold here! I can't beliveve it. On Friday, I woke up to a WHITE morning, covered with snow! I was unable to go to work on that day! There were so many wrecks and soooo much ice covering my neighborhood streets! It was amazing. The funny thing is, my supervisor insisted that I'd be able to drive around noon--YEAH RIGHT! I do some stupid things, but driving on ICE is not one of them! I called the department of transportation in my county and they told me that all the rodes have ice on them and the best thing to do was to stay in and out of the weather. I took their advise, and in doing so, I'm sure that's why I can write this post today. Hehehehe I would have been dead listening to my supervisor, huh? hahahhaa

Anyway, I had a lovely Christmas. Santa brought me all the things I love and needed! :P I have posted tons of pictures from the holiday for you all to look at. Christmas Eve was absolutely amazing! I think I had one of the BEST tea parties I've ever had! My tea party sparked another idea--a book club! This idea is still in its infancy, but I do think it's a grand one. I love reading and entertaining and I think it would be fantastic. :) So far, I have 5 members and our first meeting is next month. Excited, excited!

I have purchased a new laptop computer. It's a Toshiba and it's awesome! I'm using it now (in bed, LoL). I really like it because it's fast and it allows me to work from anywhere in the house. School starts tomorrow for me and I figured getting a laptop would enhance my studies, in that I won't have to sit in front of my desktop and write papers all the time (boring). :P Don't get my wrong, I love my desktop and I do find it equally as cool as this Toshiba. ;)

Well, I must go now. I hope you all have a fabulous week and do keep in touch!

See you,
ToRRi :)

No comments: