Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wow! It's been such a long time since I've written again! I have been very busy these past couple of weeks with work and other things going on.

Every thing's been extremely well for the most part. :) Coco's doing great, and he had a nice birthday "party." Hahaha ;) I'll post some new pictures of him when I get home today (I'm at work now).

This past weekend was great. My mum and sister and I went to have dinner at Bahama Breeze. It's this really nice Bahamian restaurant that serves really good Island food. I had Caribbean style quesadillas with a yummy chicken tortilla salad that was to die for! I will definitely be going back there soon! :) I think this restaurant deserves a spot on my "WHAT'S HOT" list. ;)

After dinner, we went shopping and I got some really nice Converse sneakers. I've wanted them for such a long time, and it's good to finally be able to get them. It's a pity that I can't wear them to work everyday though--the office is very POSH. :( I can wear them only on Fridays, which is dress-down day or UNPOSH day.! ;)

It's been dreadfully rainy here, I guess because it's nearly fall time (my favorite time of the year). The weather makes me want to be home in my bed. Hahahahah ;) I wonder if people who live in rainy places feel the same way EVERYDAY? :)

Well, let me get back to work now. I just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone who has been following my blog and wondering why I haven't posted in a while. ;)

See you later,
ToRRi :)

No comments: