Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hello to all!

I haven't had time to post recently. I have been extremely busy with work! I still love my job even though it gets very hectic and busy in the office that I work in. On Friday, I got my first paycheck. ;) How inspiring was it? Well, let's just say that I've an envelope now that I have written "LONDON" on. :) Heheheh Each month that I get paid, I'll put aside $200 for my London trip!

This weekend was nice. I went to the birthday party of my friend Laura, who just turned 22. She's so young, huh? I can't even remember when I was 22 years old. Anyway, she had a Mexican Fiesta with yummy beef and chicken tacos and this beautiful cake that I didn't get a piece of because I had to leave early:



I really liked her family a lot; I met her cousins, uncles, aunts, etc... They were all extremely nice to me and I felt very welcomed. I was surprised that I was able to understand some Spanish that they spoke! :)

Everything else in my life has been going good. Coco's birthday is on August 19! He'll be officially 1 year old! He's like a child in his terrible toddler hood because he's always into everything! I haven't decided what to get him for his birthday because every toy that I give him, he destroys in less than 10 minutes of having it! There are so many little squeaky toys that he's beheaded and gutted hidden around the house! :)

Well, I wish everyone a splendid week, and I'll be posting more pictures soon! Keep reading! :)

See you,
ToRRi :)

No comments: