Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chicken & Vegetable Quesadillas At Bahama Breeze

These have got to be the BEST quesadillas that I have ever eaten in my entire life! I love quesadillas so much, and whenever I go out to eat Mexican food or American Western food, I have to order them. This past weekend, at Bahama Breeze, a Caribbean restaurant that serves many different types of Latin foods, I had to try them, too! I was blown away! These quesadillas have a hearty helping of ingredients--chicken, red and green peppers, onions, cheese, and cilantro that gives it that deep Latin flavor! The condiments served with it--Pico de Gallo salsa and sour cream-- were also a yummy addition! So, whenever you pass by a Bahama Breeze restaurant, I suggest you stop in and try these WONDERFUL, HEAVENLY quesadillas! ;) My mouth is watering just thinking about them! I can't wait to go back!

No comments: