Thursday, July 20, 2017

Thursday, July 20, 2017


Count down for summer vacation!  I can't wait.  I have been so busy this summer at work, I can't wait for some time off!  My parents came out and will be staying for 2 weeks!  In that time, we're planning some fun road trips and some other cool adventures around California.  ;)  I had to decide against my trip to England because of all the threats and terrorists acts by  ISIS there.  I don't at all feel safe traveling overseas right now, which is a pity because I was so looking forward to visiting.

Well, I just wanted to check in and say that I am still alive.  :)  Below are some pictures I took yesterday of my mom and step-dad when they arrived.  We went to eat Vietnamese food in my city.  Hahaha!  It was their fist time to eat pho.  They really enjoyed it.  ;)

Stay tuned for vacation photos and videos.

Love,
Torri ;)




No comments: