Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thursday, May 18, 2017



Long time no see - very busy me!  :)

Hey!  Sorry for the long pause but I have been extremely busy here recently.  All is going great with me, just working, spending time with my friends and family, and trying to grow my Youtube Channel.  ;)  To be honest, I think that's where all my time has gone - making Youtube videos.  I truly enjoy doing it.  I think I enjoy it a lot more than I do writing on my blog now.  Hahaha!  As soon as I can get more courage, I'll start to do Vlogs and probably even do some voice-overs in my cooking videos.  We'll see . :)

I can't believe how quickly this year is going by.  It just seems like yesterday I was setting my new year resolution!  Hahahah!  It's already time for summer.  I don't have any major plans for this summer.  My mom and step-dad were coming out, but that got cancelled due to them having other things to tend to at home.  So, that leaves me with a blank slate this summer, but I am sure that I am going to think of something to do.  There are endless opportunities of things to do in California!  ;)  And I've been thinking about taking that trip to England this year, too!

Anyway, that's news from me.  Thanks for continuing to support my blog and read my posts.  I would also encourage you to subscribe to my Youtube Channel if you haven't already! 

Love you all loads,
Torri ;)

No comments: