Monday, March 6, 2017

Monday, March 6, 2017


Hello all,

Happy March!  My, I can't believe how quickly this year is going by already.  It just seems like yesterday it was January!  ;)

I haven't been up to much, just working and doing some sight-seeing when I am not too tired.  ;)  Last weekend, I went out for a drive through the countryside.  It was nice.  I think we can officially say that the California drought is OVER.  I've posted some pictures of my outing below. 




This weekend, my sister and I went to Warner Bros. Studio in Hollywood.  We did the studio tour which was AMAZING!  I put together the video below to show my experience.  *be sure to watch the end in which I am featured in a scene in Harry Potter.  Hahahahah!

All in all, it's been a great few weeks.  I hope you are all having fun, too!  I'll be going to Georgia to visit my mom soon!  I'll have tons of pictures to share!

Love,
Torri

My Warner Bros. Studio Tour Video
(I made a movie, be sure to watch the end)  Hahaah!

On the set of "Friends"
We are checking out all the COOL Harry Potter stuff!
The two escaped wizards.  hahaha!
Filming a scene in Harry Potter.  :)
President Torri  ---move over Trump, I want to help you Make America Great Again (#MAGA)




No comments: