Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday, February 20, 2017


Hello everyone! :)  Long time no see, but I am still here and kicking.  I hope the beginning of this year is off to a great start for you all.  It's hard to believe that it's already February.  My does the time fly by quickly!  I haven't been up to much other than work, planning my next vacation and enjoying my life in California.  It's been raining here recently, and the 4 year drought is nearly at an end.  That's good news, but it's also bad news for those of us who love the southern California sunshine!  :)  This place has started to look a lot like Scotland or Ireland if you ask me - vast fields of green, rolling green hills, etc... ;)  Can't say I am complaining because it's all rather lovely!  It just sucks when you want to get out there and you can't for fear of being drenched to death!  :)

I've been doing a lot of writing.  I am going to be publishing a book of short ghost stories soon.  I hope it's a success and I am eager to get done with it.  Moving here to California has really given me a lot of inspiration.  It's like my imagination is always evolving (whatever that means).  I've also started doing a lot more baking as well. I've been posting videos on my Youtube channel :)

Well, I hope you all are great.  I just wanted to pop in and say hello, as I haven't written a formal entry in a while.

Love,
Torri ;)

No comments: