Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday, May 1, 2016


Hello all!

Sorry I haven't written in awhile, but I've been plenty busy!  Work has been very hectic these past couple of weeks, and since I am working on my Ancestry DNA cooking videos, I've also had no time to blog like I want.  There's a lot of editing involved, not to mention, cooking of the dishes!  ;)  I am glad to be doing this little project though because I am increasing my baking/cooking skills.  My dream is to one day own my own teashop where I make pastries to serve with tea, so this little baking project is very helpful, as it allows me to make different types of sweets.

All in all, everything's great.  My sister and I went to the Medieval Times Restaurant and Tournament in Buena Park this weekend and we had a blast!  Check out my footage from the event (below).  I put together a cool video to show just how extra awesome this place is!

Hope you are all well!

Goodnight!

Love,
Torri ;)


No comments: