Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hello! Long time since I've posted here. I'm doing great and I hope you all are, too.

The reason why I have been so busy and not been updating is because I've just got a new job! I started 2 weeks ago at a private university in San Diego. So much for the freedom to do what I want when I want like, post on my blog, make videos, hanging out, etc. . . back in the swing of things and the mundane life of working. :) No, it's not as bad as it seems, everything's going good so far. My co-workers are kind and the job keeps me busy.   What's really great is that I've got my own office!  My very own space.  Much better than my last job, in which I set up front like some short of receptionist.  Crazy!  So glad to be away from that place and the misery!!  Hahaha!

A nice Space, just need to sort a few things out and get my own decorating ideas flowing. :)

Other than working, my mother and stepdad finally got to come over for a visit! :) How exciting it was!!! :) I've posted some pictures below. It was great to see them after 3 months. Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend as much time with them as I would have liked because I started my job the week that they came but it was all good. We did go out and do some things... Our time in San Diego, being the most memorable...


Despite my busy schedule now, I've had some time to go out and still enjoy the area and explore.  I'm still enjoying the change of life!  :)  I've made a new friend and I look forward to hanging out with her in the coming weeks!  She's also 5 months new to the area , but so far, more familiar with it than me. 

Well, That's news from me.  I'll post as often as I can.  I've got photos of our new place that I shall be posting this week.  

That said, let's please remember those in France who have died as a result of the inhumane acts of others.  Our hearts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.  

With love,
Torri

No comments: