Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My TEMPORARY Minimalistic Life


Well, as you know if you've been following, my sister and I sold our house a month ago.  Why? - you ask.  Why not - I answer.  :)  Moving is something that my sister and I have wanted to do for a long time, and as soon as the economy straightened out a little, we figured now was the best time to do it.

I can tell you, moving from a four-bedroom house with over 2000 square feet has been a bit of a challenge and not easy to adjust to!  We're now in a 1200 square foot flat  with 2 bedrooms.  We have both had to make huge adjustments and downsized.  Luckily, we're only planning to be here for 4 months!  I do think our new place is very cozy, but I've had to adjust to a lot.  First of all, we had to storage most of our belongings, so I am not surrounded by all the things that I want to be surrounded by.  ;)  Maybe that's a good thing, huh?

I've taken a few pictures of our new place, even though it'll be only a temporary lodging until something more permanent comes a long.

Thanks for reading! :)

 My building.
  
 My bedroom - basic decor.

 My bathroom

 Living room

 
  Living room view again from balcony.

  Dining room.

 Kitchen
 View from balcony

 Balcony

No comments: