Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday, January 12, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas celebration.  Mine was wonderful!  I actually think it was one of the best Christmases that I have had in a long time.  :)  Too bad it's all over. 

Well my 2014 year is off to a good start so far.  I found out that I got a job that I interviewed for in December!  It's a job at that same university that I already work at, but it's a HUGE promotion and a more professional job in one of the most prestigious schools in the university.  I'm excited about it!  I'm also excited with the pay increase, as I'll be able to do more traveling and other things that require a good bit of money.  ;) 

I normally make new years resolutions, but I haven't made any this year, as I don't stick to them often.  :)  I have decided, however, that this year, I will go natural, meaning that I won't be using any more chemical relaxers on my hair!  I've decided to start all over and just embrace my natural hair.  Over the course of the year, I'll be updating you all on my natural hair journey, and any suggestions that you can give me about it - particularly natural hair products that you can recommend - I would greatly appreciate it! 

Well, this is news from me.  I wish you all a great new year with many blessings! 

Check back for updates!

Love,
Torri ;)

No comments: