Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday, December 9, 2013

Random Rants. . .  ;)

Can't believe that it's already December 9!  Wow!!!  :)  It won't be long for Christmas comes.  Wow!  This year seemed to just fly by without me.  Hahahaha

This December so far has been quite different than the previous ones.  Usually during this time I am always so busy and stressed out from work and Christmas shopping, and that really takes the joy out of Christmas and the whole month of December to me.  I'm doing pretty good this December - let's just hope it stays like that.  I'll probably start to get really stressed next week, as that's the week I'm planning to go out shopping.  :)  I'll try not to get bogged down, though.  :)

What else?  .......My sister and I decorated our Christmas tree yesterday.  We always put up 2 trees.  We didn't do the second one yet, but as soon as we get it up I'll take pictures of it:    :)


Well, I guess I'll shut up now.  I'm very bored tonight and just wanted to talk until I got sleepy.  I'm sleepy now, so I guess I'll go to bed now.  :)

Thanks for reading!!!

Love,
Torri ;)


No comments: