Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hawaiian Holiday (July 2013)

I've decided to add a few photos of my trip to Hawaii.  It was a GREAT TIME!  I can't wait to go back there!  I saw a ton of lovely things - scenery, culture, food, people, and great hospitality!!!  ^^  I now can say that Hawaii (Oahu) was the best vacations of my life!  Of course the beauty that I saw cannot be captured in photos, but I tried my best to do so!  :)  Enjoy!!!



Packing for Oahu!!!  ALOHA TIME!!!

Honolulu International Airport

Japanese Tea Garden at the Airport (So charming)!

Ocean view from my room (Hilton Waikiki Beach)

Another fantastic view from my room of Waikiki Beach.

Side view from my room of the mountains.

First night's room service - Yummy! Turkey Club.

Day one in the veranda of hotel garden.

Walking path around the hotel.

Fragrant flowers in the Hotel Garden

Lovely view of Coco-Head crater 

At Sunset beach (North Shore)

Rental car that made my exploration of the entire island possible!

Aloha from Hale'iwa Beach Park

Beautiful view of Hale'iwa Beach

A surfer...

My name written in the sand.  :) 

Crowded coast of Waikiki Beach...My least favorite beach!!!  :)

Outside our Hotel.

Pali Lookout

View of Pali Lookout - early in the morning with clouds!  ;)

Breathtaking view of Pali Lookout.

Byodo-In Temple...Lovely temple! 


Another view of the temple.

Koi fish pond outside the temple.

Statue of Buddha inside the temple. 

Me outside the temple. Great, great place! 

Waimanalo Beach has got to be my favorite - Gorgeous and not crowded at all!


Waimanalo Beach ...The real Hawaii!!

Name in the sand again.  ;)

Enjoying life!

Near Halona Beach Bay!

Me and my sister. . .Enjoying life. . ;)

The ocean breeze is amazing. 


Halona Beach bay...

Bliss...!

Chillin'

Near Halona Blow Hole

Halona Blow Hole... See it??  :)

Beautiful bay...

Coastal road.  What a COOL drive!

Hawaiian flowers.  :) 

My feet at Sunset Beach. ;)

Knocked down by a wave at Sunset Beach (North Shore)

My sister's signature! ;)

Amazing waves at Sunset Beach

The valley (Kualoa Ranch)

Chinaman's Hat

Polynesian Culture Center - Peace!

Canoe tunnel.

Samoan performer teaches us how to make fire and to open coconuts.

Gorgeous Samoan guy climbs a tree.  ;)

Aotearoan girl teaches us to play a New Zealand game

Welcome ceremony to Aotearoa. 

Gorgeous grounds - but sooooo HOT!!!! 


Tongans teach music with conch.

Beautiful Fijian girl makes tattoos. 

Canoe pageant....  Time to see the Polynesian dancers.  Great shows!

Aotearoa dancers.

Samoan dancers.

Tahitian dancers - the BEST!!!

Hawaiian dancers.
Fijian dancers


We learned the hula from this skilled dancer.  ;)

Rooftop pool at our hotel (Hilton Waikiki Beach)


Dole Plantation.  :)

Enjoying a pineapple ice cream at the plantation.

Garden at the Dole Plantation.

Walking paths around the plantation.

Famous North Shore sign!  Just had to snap a picture of it!

At Waimea Falls

Garden around the falls.
Hula dancers/singers at Waimea.

Beautiful Hula dancer performs traditional Hawaiian dance! 


Yummy breakfast from hotel!  ;)

The coast!

How beautiful it was!

Near Makapuu lighthouse.

Overlooking beauty!

Silly me on the beach.  ;)

Greatness!  ;)

WOW!!!

BLISS!

WONDER!

Another great view from my drive along the coast!

Of course I've loads of more pictures from my trip.  I've just shared with you a few!  :)  I hope you enjoyed!

No comments: