Sunday, June 16, 2013

Beauty, Hair, and Weight Products!


Ok.  So my skin is very oily and I can't stand it!  I put on my make-up and within an hour or so, my face becomes greasy and I have to dab it with tissues!  I finally got fed up with it and researched some products online that help to control oil.  Behold!  I found the Clean and Clear Advantage Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser!  Each morning before I apply my make up, I wash my face with this stuff and I got HOURS upon HOURS of non-oily skin!  Goodbye tissue dabbing!  This stuff is remarkable!  If you have oily skin like me, I recommend that you check this one out today!



On to the next... For the longest time, I have been searching for a hair product to help straighten my hair and to help it thicken back up and grow.  Who would have known that a product so old, in that it's been on the scene for 50+ years would be exactly what I have been looking for!  Sulfur 8 hair oil is what I have been looking for!!!  Ths stuff is amazing.  I have been using it each day - it's nothing like other hair oils that weigh your hair down - trust me!  In my opinion it's more of a medical ointment.  Anyway, I apply it everyday and massage it into my hair.  I love the tingling sensation that I get from it because it makes it seem like my hair is growing that quickly!  Hahah ;)  I had and area in the back of my head (due to over processing by a hair salon) that never seemed to grow.  I talked with my doctor - dermatologist- about it and she said that it had come from a chemical and if I wanted it to get better, I'd have to go natural and not relax anymore.  She was WRONG!  My mother (thank God for your knowledge) told me about Sulfur 8 and I can't tell you how impressed I am with the way my hair has grown in the back!  I've got about 2 inches now and it's blending in so nicely with the rest of my hair you can't even tell there was a problem there.  ....So if you're looking for a hair oil that will make your hair healthy, shiny, and will keep it growing, please pick up this up today!  You want be disappointed!


So...if you don't know already, let me remind you:  I'll be going to Hawaii for vacation for 1 week next month (July 2013).  Since going to Hawaii requires being on the beach and wearing little clothing, I decided to lose a few pounds.  Not that I'm fat, but just because I want to tone up so that I won't look pudgy in my swimsuit.  Hahah  ^^ The main area that I wanted to target was my stomach.  I read about the waist belt by Gold's Gym on Amazon and decided to give it a try.  I found it at Wal*Mart for $5.  When I run or walk on my treadmill, I put the waist belt on and it works MIRACLES!!!  After my workout, my stomach is wet with sweat!  I've lost about 5 inches using this thing!  I'm so excited about it!  If you're looking to lose some weight around your mid section, you should definitely check this out!



Stay tuned from more HOT products!
Love,
Torri ;)

No comments: