Thursday, July 4, 2013

13 Assassins

I watched this movie one day when I had absolutely nothing to do.  I was not expecting much of this film because a lot of samurai movies, in my opinion, are kind of boring.  However, I was completely mistaken with this one!  This was one of the best action movies that I have seen in a very long time!  I was very impressed with it. The battle scenes are not wimpy, but go on for a very long time, keeping you on the edge of your seat!  I also liked this movie because it was very easy to follow, and most foreign language films are not to easily understood.  It was cool for me to learn more about the history of the samurai, and what exactly it was that they battled and died for! 

If you are looking for a cool, thrilling, and action-packed film, I recommend that you watch this one today!  You will not be disappointed. 

***Click movie poster for trailer.

No comments: