Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello! It's been quite a long time since I've written in this journal. I've been extremely busy these past couple of weeks and haven't had time for anything else! I can say that I have completed my master's program in December, which is something I consider to be the BEST Christmas gift of my life! Hahaha No more SCHOOL! YAY! :) I'm so proud of myself!

I had a nice Christmas dinner..... Well, to be honest, Christmas is just Christmas, one of my least favorite holidays of the year. I don't know why, but I think it's just that people have so many high expectations for that holiday that tend to stress them out and ultimately blows up in the end. That's kind of how mine was. HAHA! Trying to find the "perfect" gift can be horrible and in the end you're so frustrated that you don't even care anymore. It's horrible. I hate that Christmas has become to "commercial" when the holiday's main theme has nothing whatsoever to do with "buying the perfect gift." UHHH! Though I know the true meaning of Christmas (Jesus's birth), I do find myself getting caught up in the world's idea of it. So, next Christmas, I will not stress over gifts, decorations, etc... But, as I have said, my Christmas dinner was YUMMY! We decided to do a seafood menu this year and boy was it delightful!

Well, it's another new year. These years are passing by so quickly! I didn't set a new year resolution this year because I tend to never stick to them anyway. Hahaha! However, this year, I hope my career path opens up more with a new, high-paying job, more money and opportunities. :)

I wish you all the best and thanks for reading my prattle! :)

Happy MLK day!

Love,
Me!

No comments: