Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hello everyone!

I hope all is well. I'm doing extremely great! This has been a great summer so far. Though I took courses, they went quickly and they were not at all stressful. Actually today completes my semester (YAY!)

My sister and I decided to travel to Colorado for our holiday, as it's supposed to be one of the most gorgeous of all the 50 states. And to be honest, I found it breathtakingly beautiful. I much admired the naturalistic/rustic look of the place, as the Great Rocky Mountains run through the majority of it, and there are winding rivers and flowers full of fields at every turn! It's just amazing! So far, Colorado and Arizona are the loveliest states I have visited. I like both for their uniqueness and charm.

Going to Colorado was very relaxing, as I really needed some relaxation this summer. :) I feel good and rested after seeing some amazing sights. I can't wait for my next holiday adventure, which will no doubt be next Spring! :)

I do apologize for not updating my blog frequently, but since I don't have a lot to do for the next month, I'll definitely be updating more often, so stay tuned!

See you later!

Love,
Torri :)

No comments: