Sunday, April 17, 2011

First Sign of Spring (April 2011)


Blossoming trees in my garden.


More fragrant tree blossoms.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




These pictures below show that I've extended my flower garden and planted a variety of beautiful flowers since last spring. As you can see from this picture compared to last year's pictures, my lavender bushes have DOUBLED in size, and boy do they smell lovely! I know my new flowers don't look much of anything now (little and tiny), but I'll be posting some updated pictures of them as they grow. :) I feel as though I'm not long away from having that so desired "English garden" that I dream of! :0)


Above picture of new shrubs ~Japanese Holly~I've planted 8 as foliage beside the house. They are tiny, but will grow to beautiful, fragrant bushes!

No comments: