Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I have not written in this blog in ages. I haven't had the time. I've been swamped with school work! This is my last year of grad school and I am so looking forward to December (graduation time). :) I've been looking for an internship position, as it is mandatory that I intern at a college or university during my program. I've contacted quite a few schools - Agnes Scott, Emory Unviersity, and Georgia Tech. So far, I feel like Emory or Agnes Scott will accept me as their intern in the office of Study Abroad. It would be great to intern in an office and help students who want to travel overseas to study! :) Who knows, maybe I'll even get to travel somewhere.

Other than that, I haven't been up to much. It's been so cold here recently. A few weeks ago, we got stranded in the ice storm. We were not able to get out for 1 week. I did enjoy my days off work, but then I started to get bored. :) I never thought I'd say that! I'd watched as many Netflix movies as my little eyes could handle. Hahahaha. To be honest, I wish it would snow again. Now I'm regretting taking it for granted. Hahahaha :)

Well, that's news from me. I'll keep you all posted on my internship postion and keep your fingers crossed!

Stay warm!

Love,
Torri :)

No comments: