Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy BELATED birthday to me!

Hello! I hope everyone's great! I haven't had a chance to write in my diary, but I'm here now! So much has happened since I last wrote here. :) For one, I'm one year older than I was! That's right, August 3rd was my birthday! 29 years old! Almost 30! I feel so old, but in reality, I know that I'm still so young. There are so many things I want to achieve still. :) hehehehe I had the most loveliest of all birthdays. I got so many special gifts from my family and friends. :)

It's been great being out of school. No more hectic writing papers, reading, and things like that. But, unfortunately, I'll be heading back to class very soon. :( NOOO! Hehehehe

My sister and I have been trying to plan a trip to Boston, so, perhaps I'll have new pictures to update my travel section with. :)

Love,
ToRRi :)

No comments: