Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy friday! I know it's one for me. ;) I'm THRILLED that this week has finally come to an end. I have never been so busy in all my life! I'm finishing up my courses this week and I've had paper after paper to write and book after book to read. Sometimes, I question why even even decided to go back to school for a master's degree ;)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. My mum, sister, and I have enrolled in weekend sewing classes at Joann's. I took sewing about 3 years ago at another place, but I didn't learn much at all so basically, I'm having to re-learn all this stuff over again. It's exciting though. I can say that the teacher I have now is much better than the one I had 3 years ago.
I got so into sewing that I went home and starting sewing after the first class! ;) I'm still horrible at it, but I made Coco this little cape to wear around the house. He seems fond of it and doesn't complain about the seams being off, or the fabric not being cut straight. hahahaha!!! What a good/modest little puppy! :P


Our assignment this weekend is to finish up skirts that we were to make in class. If mine turns out good, I'll post a picture of it, but I doubt it'll be good. I'm horrible at keeping my hands straight on the sewing machine! :P I'm sure there'll be lines that are not straight! Hahaha

Well I wish you all a wonderful friday and weekend!

I'm impressed with the large number of visitors to my blog! :) It encourages me to keep on bloggin'!

Love,

Torri :)

No comments: