Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday, November 20, 2009

Hi!

How's it going?! I haven't had time to write at all! I've been swamped. I have great news though! I got accepted into graduate school! I'm so excited. I'll be a student at Georgia Southern University, and the good thing about it is that it's an ONLINE program! :P I've decided to get my Master's in Higher Education Administration with a focus on International Programs. In other words, I'll maybe be the director of International programs (study aboard, student exchange, foreign student admissions, etc) at a university or a college one day!

Anyway, that's the most exciting thing that has happened to me these past couple of weeks. ;) It's a joy to find out that all my work (in undergraduate) paid off and that a graduate school wants me as one of its students! :) Wish me good luck as I began a new quest! Hahah

I'm so excited about next week being Thanksgiving. Not just because I'll get 3 days off work, but because of all the good foods that we'll be eating! Thanksgiving has to be my most favorite holiday of the year! I'll definitely be posting pictures of the celebration!

Well, that's all for today. I better be going. Look for new posts in the coming days/weeks!

Bye bye,
ToRRi :)

No comments: