Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday, July 02, 2009

First off, I want to say that I'm thrilled with the attention my page has been receving! I haven't been blogging long and my page already has many, many hits. :) How exciting and encouraging. Thanks for the comments and all the views everyone! I have met some really nice people. I'll be posting more photos soon and I hope to add a new section to my blog, so keep visiting!

Saturday is Independence Day. I'll have a small gathering at my house, where we'll watch movies, and of course, the Ladies Final that Serena and Venus Williams will be playing in (fingers crossed they make it) at Wimbledon. What a great Fourth of July celebration to be able to watch two American women in the finals of Wimbledon. :)

This week ends today at work for me and I have tomorrow off. I'll go shopping to get the things I need to make my recipes for the holiday. I'm praying that my potato salad turns out good. My mom was firm about her not making it this time so I'll have to do it. Usually when I make it, I doesn't turn out as tasty as hers. :) I love to eat potato salad with barbecue ribs! YUMMMMMY!!!! It's detrimental that I get the recipe correct! I'll let you know how it turns out.

Well, that's all for today.

Have a pleasant Thursday!

ToRRi :)

No comments: