Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wow,

It seems like ages since I've posted in this section. The truth is is that I have been extremely busy these past couple of days. Between working my two week notice at my old job, getting papers ready for graduate school, working on my novel, taking care of Coco, doing house chores, and preparing to for work tomorrow at my new job, I'd say that I'm one busy bee. ;)

It's officially over! I have resigned my position at the old job. It was very sad because I will miss everyone that I work with. :( However, I see it as a new chapter in my life. I am one who embraces change and I welcome new challenges and experiences. My co-workers gave me a nice going away party at Chili's on Thursday, and a beautiful carrot cake with butter cream frosting that I shouldn't be eating! Hahahah I'm trying to watch my weight, but I doubt I'll be able to because the cake is to die for! This is the way it looked before we all dug in:

Anyway, tomorrow is my first day at my new job. I'm very excited about it. My first real job after college. I'm so proud of myself! I have met my new co-workers and they are all fabulous. Also, I'll be working in a brand NEW office! I can't wait to bring the pictures of Coco that I have and putting them on my desk. ;)

Well, that's pretty much all that's going on with me. Today I'm planning on doing some yard work. Our front garden looks neglected somewhat. :) After pulling weeds, I'll relax. I've started to read Harry Potter The Prisoner of Azkaban. It's a pretty interesting book. I think J.K. Rowlings a pretty good writer. She's not my favorite, but she's decent!

Anyway, I hope that everyone has a great Sunday and a marvelous next week ahead!

Love,

ToRRi

No comments: