Saturday, September 17, 2011

Best Ghost Story...

As I have stated, I love the paranormal. Throughout my life, I have been intrigued by the paranormal. Growing up down south in a family that were owners of over 200 acres of land in which the Civil War, slavery, lynchings, and other horrific events occured on, gave me the opportunity to experience my own encounters with the invisible. Twice in my life, I have been in the presence of the ghosts, once when I was 5 years old, and another time when I was 22. I'll tell my stories later.

Anything paranormal is interesting to me, whether it's watching a scary movie or T.V show or reading a ghost story. I have posted one of my favorite ghost stories. If you want to cuddle up with a warm, scary book, I advise you to go check this one out ASAP!
____________________________________________
More of my favorite ghost stories
I received an email from a friend who wanted to know some other titles that I enjoy. I have posted 3 of my favorite ghost stories. I've been reading books by Mary Downing Hahn since I was like 10 years old. These books are juvenile (they are very realistic though), and for that reason, they are very easy to read. I really liked The Old Willis Place a lot, but I would have to say that Wait till Helen Comes is by far my favorite. Deep and Dark and Dangerous is a sad ghost story, and after reading it, I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

*click for a larger view

No comments: