Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving - November 24, 2016


Thanksgiving is over, but I still have a lot to be thankful for. :) I am thankful to God for my family, friends, home, job, finances, health, and peace of mind. :o)

I celebrated the holiday yesterday preparing an excellent meal with my sister, watching movies, and talking to family and friends here and outside the USA. And, I ate so much that I could literally feel my stomach expanding. Hahaha! Oh well, that's what the holidays are for, right? My dog, Coco, also got to enjoy the grub. He was so stuffed, as he went straight to sleep by the fireplace after eating. ;)
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Now, on to Christmas in Hawaii! But not before I take advantage of these Black Friday deals today! ;) I'm looking for a swimsuit for my trip, but after yesterday's eating rampage (there are leftovers, too), I'm not sure I'll be able to fit one. Hehehehe!

Love,
Torri :)

 Roasted Chicken with veggies

 Dressing

 My first plate ;)

 Sweet Potato Pie

 Coco's dinner (cranberry sauce on the side)  :)

No comments: