Thursday, January 28, 2016

Thursday, January 28, 2016


The first month of this new year has almost finished.  Every end of the year, I do a personal reflection on the things that I want for the next year.  Normally, I make a list and go from there, but now since I have my vision board (created last year 2015), I can look at it and decide what things to "tackle" this new year.  I had a pretty productive 2015, as I was able to check off some of my goals and wants.  One of which was moving to California (CHECK - done it!)!!!  There are still other things that I will work on this year:

1.)  More serious about my romantic life: finding the man of my dreams, more dates, long term relationship, etc. . .:)

2.)  More Travel (see my travel board below of places I want to visit this year)

3.)  Peace of mind  (stop worrying about things that I can't control)

4.)  Social life (meeting new friends here in California)

Can't wait to keep you all posted on these new happenings throughout this new year.  And, I hope to post them as soon as they happen.  ;)

Do you have any plans for 2016?  I'd love to hear about them! 

Love,
Torri


No comments: