Thursday, November 4, 2021

The Stranger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swdjj9OTHcA
 
Ready from some awesome vampire action?  Well, you’ve got to check out this Chilean film that will keep you on the edge of your seat!  I won’t say much about the acting or the cast (sucked), but this movie is one definitely worth watching if you’re looking for some excitement.  I really enjoyed this movie because the plot was something different.  It takes what we know about vampires, mixes it with what we know about zombies and comes out with an awesomely, entertaining film.    
Be warned:  This movie is a foreign movie with voice-over, but don’t let that put you off.  I was a little annoyed by it in the beginning, but it soon grew on me.  Also, it doesn’t have great reviews, but I do think people are being a little too hard on it.  I liked it a lot.  I won’t give anymore plot details; you’ll have to watch this one for yourself. ;)

****Click movie poster for trailer.

No comments: