Saturday, January 1, 5070

Thanksgiving 2014

PLEASE CLICK "OLDER POST" AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO VIEW MORE PAST HOLIDAYS!

Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving..... is the best holiday for me.  I enjoy doing Thanksgiving dinner parties because I love the decor involved. Though it's typically the same each year it's always so fun putting all the things together - especially the fall harvest colors.  I had a great Thanksgiving with my family as usual, the food was great and plentiful.  :)  See below....





 Tea and coffee to go with dessert!  ;)  

 I made these yummy sweet potato pies!  


 With help from my sister and mother, we turned out this beautiful apple pie.

My precious Coco and me posing for a picture ;)

The perfect, yummy turkey.


 My plate of food.  It was great!
Sweet potato pie with whipped cream and hot tea!

No comments: