Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday, December 6, 2013

Hii!  I hope everyone's doing great and that you all (US residents) had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Mine was delightful!  I'll be posting pictures soon!  I haven't had much time to write this past month, as I've been busy, busy, busy at work!  :)  I can't believe that it's Christmas almost!  I've got so much to do to get ready for it!  :)  I've already put up my Christmas trees, but unfortunately, they aren't decorated.  I'll work on them this weekend and as usual, I'll post photos.

I've decided to do something a little different this Christmas.  Instead of having only a Christmas dinner at my house on December 25, I've decided to host a pre-Christmas Brunch on December 21, where we'll enjoy yummy breakfast foods and pastries, fruits, and an assortment of drinks - juices, teas, coffee.  :)  It should get everyone in the Christmas spirit  :)  I got the idea from a friend. 

Well, this is news from me, but before I end, I'd like to give my condolences to Nelson Mandela, who died yesterday (December 5).  Mr. Mandela was such and inspirational person and he did great things for his country, and for the world in general.  He will be greatly missed, but I know he rests in peace and in a better place now.  :)  God Bless!













Love,
Torri ;)

No comments: