Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday, August 27, 2013


Hiii!!!

Finally I've got time to write!  :)  I've been so busy these past few weeks!  There's been so much to do.

First of all, I must say that I had a WONDERFUL time in Hawaii.  It was everything I hoped for and more!  :)  I really enjoyed the vacation and I got time enough to relax and unwind from my busy work schedule.  I can't wait to visit the island again.  The views were breath-taking and the people were amazing.  I felt at home there.  ..I tried to learn to swim, but I couldn't.  The Pacific Ocean is one FEISTY body of water.  Hahah It wouldn't even allow me to get close to it without knocking me down.  Hahah ;)  I enjoyed it though!  ...I got to visit all the beaches on Oahu, my favorites were Waimanalo and Sunset Beach (in that order).  :)  They were both like paradise.

Okay..enough rambling on about Hawaii...I'm making myself depressed!  I wanna go back NOW!  ^^  ...Anyway, everything's going well in my life.  Nothing's new.  I am looking forward to fall though.  Believe it or not, the trees in my garden have already started to change color.  :)  It's so pretty.  I'll post pictures soon.  It seems that during the fall time, I'm always in good spirits.  I'm looking forward to baking and hosting tea parties.  :)  It's just a great time for me!!!  Yay!

I got to catch up with a few of my old co-workers some days ago!  We had lunch a Maggiano's, an Italian restaurant.  The food was good, but the conversation was better.  It's great to meet up with old pals.  We've decided to meet once a month as a way to keep in touch. Facebook can't always make up for live, face-to-face conversation.  :)

  
 Well, that's news from me!!

Keep reading!! 

Love,
Torri ;)

No comments: