Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday, March 13, 2013


I haven't written again in so long.  ;)  I know I made a plan to start writing each month, but I've been so busy, I haven't had time to keep up with my own promise.  ;)

At any rate, here I am and I am happy!  There haven't been loads of excitement going on with me, only working as usual.  I still like my new job, but like all jobs, it gets very tiresome and boring at times!  ^^

You know just the other day I was thinking I haven't went on a vacation in over a year. In 2011, went to Colorado, and in 2012 I wasn't really up for traveling, as I had to find a new job, etc. . .  Anyway, I just kept saving my money, and this year I've made up my mind to take a LONG vacation in either Hawaii, England, or Alaska this summer.  I haven't decided which one, but all three places are places that I want to see before I die! ^^  I've been planning out some itinerary for all three, but at the end of the day, they all just seem so interesting and have so much to offer, I cannot make up my mind!  ;)  I'd welcome any suggestions that any of you who read this may have. :P  Is it Hawaii--a tropical paradise in the pacific, or is it England--a place of great history and culture, or is it Alaska--a fresh, breathtaking land of natural beauty???  Help me decide!!! ;)

Well, this is news from me, nothing so exciting happening right now, but when something does happen, I'll be sure to write about it sooner than 3 months later.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and please keep reading my blog!

With Love,
Torri :)

No comments: