Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Wok! :)

So I was shopping the other day in Wal*Mart with my sister when I came across this GREAT wok for $30. I've always wanted to know how to make great stir-fry, and I get sick of always going to the Chinese restaurant getting food that is not healthy and that's greasy and makes me break out! BLAHH! I've always known that I can make the same dishes at home WAY better and healthier, which is why I purchased this Wok! It's great! It has inspired me to do loads of different types of Asian cuisines! If you love Chinese food as much as me, but want to cut back on the calories, grease, and money, please go an purchase a wok today at your local Wal*Mart or Target! :) You'll feel like a true Iron Chef! :)






Silken chicken for chicken stir-fry


Fresh veggies added


My very own chicken potstickers! :)



Chinese food fit for an emperor :)

No comments: