Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday, November 25 , 2011

Hiya! It's been a long time since I've actually had enough time to write here. I've been extremely busy these past couple of weeks with work and school. There's been loads going on. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, though. I will be graduating in mid-December! YAY! I am so happy that I have actually finished up my graduate degree! I don't really have a graduation celebration planned. However, I will be going out to eat somewhere I am sure. :)

The autumn this year has been extremely nice, but cold. We have had a few pretty days, though. Like Thanksgiving was very nice! I do think we were blessed with lovely weather on that day. Fall is one of my favorite seasons of all!

Well, that pretty much all for now. I'll try to write here more often if time permits.

I wish each and everyone of you a lovely day and please keep viewing my blog! Your letters and comments are great! :)

Love,
Torri :)

No comments: