Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello all! I hope all is going great. I have been enjoying this spring weather so much! I think I have spring fever, too! :) I love being outside now; the weather's just been perfect! There's nothing new with me, just working and attending school as usual. It's nearly time for my finals to start so I'll be studying and writing over the next two weeks, but I won't let it get to me though and stress out about it. I've decided to take 2 courses in the summer, that way, I can graduate in December! Today I was fortunate to visit a Catholic service with a co-worker who's Catholic. I am considering converting over to Catholicism. I really enjoyed the service and the traditional sacraments that Catholics do. It was very cool. I am planning on visiting again! Maybe I'll find what I'm looking for spiritually. :) Well, that's enough for now. I better get ready for work tomorrow. ...Cant believe it's already time for Monday again *screams*!!!!! :) WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY EASTER!!!!

No comments: