Friday, May 18, 2012

Great Authentic English Products!

CLICK TO VIEW STORE

Yesterday, I was browsing online to see if I could find some things for my upcoming tea party. I came across this fabulous site that sells authentic British products. I was particularly looking for Devon, as I have never tasted 100% real Devon cream. You can find anything from tea, teapots, teacups, scone mix, English cookies, and Devon cream on this site! I was very excited. I purchased an 6 oz jar of authentic English Devon cream for a very reasonable price! What I like about the English Tea Store is that you don't have to sit there crossing your fingers, hoping that what you've order is correct. There's an online agent that you can talk with instantly for questions that you may have with their products. Definitely a great site for those who love all things tea and British. :)

No comments: