Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's FINALLY Springtime! I am happy to announce that we are having the most loveliest of weather today! It makes me just want to go outside and run around in circles. It's such a big change from all the rain, snow, and freezing temperatures that we've been having!

I just want to say Happy Easter to you all! I'm looking so forward to this holiday, as I will spend it with my family. I still haven't decided what I'll make for my Easter dinner, but I'm sure what ever I make, it'll be good. ;) I'll be sure to post tons of pictures of my table scape and of the food. ;) I think I'll try a new recipe this year. There's a yummy looking fruit tart that I saw online at http://www.joyofbaking.com/ that looks delightful.

Things are starting to look different for me in a literal sense. ;) I've ditched my glasses and gone with contacts. I've been wearing them for about 3 weeks now, and I could not imagine life without them. It's so much easier! If you are someone you know are undecided about whether or not to get contacts, I say GO FOR IT! You've nothing to lose... only those big bulky glasses. ;) I feel so much more confident about myself now that I am not wearing glasses. Not that they were bad (trust me, I love them, too), it's just that wearing them for 3 years started to get old. I wanted a new look. And I do think, not to sound conceited, that my eyes are my BEST asset and therefore they should be shown off. :) Hehehehe

Well, I'm gonna go now. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter holiday full of spring blessings and great food!

Love,
Torri

Thanks for reading!

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

No comments: