Monday, March 29, 2010

Merlin TV Series

Okay so I was flicking through the channels yesterday and came open this show on Syfy. After 30 minutes of watching it, I was hooked. Yesterday was the the season marathon; I watch it from 9 AM until 11 PM. I have to say in the beginning that I was thinking this show was nothing more than one of those little "teeny-bopper" shows like "Twilight." However, I was surpised when I started to watch it. This series is the perfect fantasy! It's action-packed and loaded with excitement. I really like the show because it's very diverse and features all races of people, which makes it unique and one of a kind.

I am very excited that the new season starts soon. I think I'm pretty much caught up with this past season. I can't wait to see what new adventures Merlin and his friends go on next! For those of you who love fantasies (Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, and Lord of the Rings), you should have no problem enjoying Merlin, which is as perfect and adventurous as those! ;)

No comments: