Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Como estas?! Estoy muy bien!!! I still can't believe that this is the last month of the year! This year flew by extremely quick!

In the last few days, I've been doing my Christmas shopping. I've nearly completed all the shopping for my sister, with the exception of some little gifts that I would like to get for her also. I haven't really asked Santa (hahah) for a lot of things this year. I'm not one to make such a fuss over gifts and things like that. Whatever the person wants to buy for me will suffice. It's the thought that counts anyway, right? And receving gifts is not the true meaning of Christmas.

All my Christmas decorations are done and I'll be posting some pictures of them very soon. I'm so happy with how they all turned out. The den looks so romantic with the Christmas tree, the garland, the poinsettias, the Nativity scene-- all illuminated by the warm light of the grate (fireplace). Hahahahah! It all just makes me want to curl up on the sofa with a cup of hot tea or cocoa, which is exactly what I have been doing. ;)

I hope all of you, who celebrates, have a wonderful Christmas and a most prosperous New Year! Keep checking back for more updates and pictures from my Christmas celebration! ^^//

Love,
ToRRi

No comments: