Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

I love fantasy films and I love "The Chronicles of Narnia." :) However, I found "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" to be far much better than the first movie. Once you get past how extraordinarily handsome Prince Caspian (Ben Barnes) is, this movie takes you on an adventure far beyond your imagination filled with action! The battle scenes are awesome, and for a moment, I felt I was watching some action packed macho movie, when in fact, it was a Walt Disney film. If you love fantasy films, I advice you to watch this one; however, it's mandatory that you watch the first "Chronicle"so that you won't be confused. I'm sure you will enjoy this one, and if you don't, maybe you will just enjoy looking at the GORGEOUS Prince Caspian! Tehehe!

**Click movie picture for Trailer

No comments: